Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Easter Break!!!


*BROAD SMILE*



I couldnt have said more to my Easter holiday this year! Not as usual for once, it was a BLAST and yet again, an unprecedented busy schedule for the month! Ouch to my studies!

It all started with the ALL-so-amazingly-FUN and CRAZY- LAW BALL of the year!!! Yes, it was my first time going to the ball and I had so much fun with my friends..But I would have to comment dat the music isnt dat great but that basically didnt bother me much and I jus had fun throughout the night! And as the clock strikes 12 on dat nite, Phey Shan turned 21!!! Massive!How great is that to celebrate ur birthday on such a great occasion..Dancing and partying with everyone..!! I for one will wana celebrate my 21st that way! 2+ months more and Janet Tham is gona be 21!!! Hehe...





~Me and the Gorgeous Birthday Girl~




And following the massive occasion are a series of catch ups and dinings at great places which then again filled up my schedule though I din get to really travel out this easter like some of my frens..nevermind i shall do dat mayb in Sept...

Despite all the fun, moi gota sacrifice some of her outings to study for MID SEMS :S How potong stim this can be to my easter...and when you are enjoying so much fun in d holiday, it will b such a torture to bring yourself to the library and start mugging ur way through..Oh well, what to do...I would say that am lucky enough to have both my MID SEMS spreaded over 2 weeks so at least i can have ample time to study for them..but seriously, am kinda worried abt my progress since I haven been working very hard on my studies for dis semester..Aiks! Am having too much fun edi!

SO SO SO ..have to really settle down..I guess i say dis in each and every of my post yet life can still be happening for me...Oh yea, submitted my admin assignment on d day of law ball itself..gosh...fingers crossed..I hope I did alrite and din screw it..if not, my law exams are gona b at risk again..

Dine at a really nice restaurant with Gezzel and Ching and surprisingly, the bill didnt burn a hole in my wallet...Hehe..check this out..

Sushi and Chopsticks NO???




Haha..U've been deceived by its looks..


its actually Chocolate Chopsticks and Cheesecake..:)


YUMMYLICIOOUS!!!!

*




*




*

Ohh..ohh before I forget, am goin for Jason Mraz's concert in Melbourne Next Week! Yippee~

Okok..I think that's it for now! Wish me luck for my MID SEMS!

No comments: