Thursday, September 3, 2009

Contracts Take Home Exam is over and now am down with my FA Mid Semester Test and EPM Group Assignment before I could have a good break for myself again..

Its seriously unbelievable how time flies and its already Week 6...

Recently, some things have happened and I finally realise how important it is for me to treasure and appreciate what my loved ones have done for me..whether its family, love or friends...I have learnt a lot and know that somehow I have to be more mature in life...

While studies are important to me, I guess there are much more things that are more important than that...

And I really want to thank those who brought me to all these realisation...

Life is different as it seems when you turn 21 and yes, I am still trying hard to be a better person in life :)

No comments: