Saturday, April 28, 2007

Assignments again!

It has been a routine for me to do my assignments every weekend..having to type at least 1500 words for each and every assignments....i tot all dis will b over but when i glance at my calender...week by week...the assignments line up to their due dates...im really tired of dis...

i have got my econs plan lying in front of me but i jus dun hav the energy to start when my frens hav all oredi started writing their assignments....i realise...there is jus sth missing in me...the once enthusiastic gal who does her work wiv passion is missing...now..she does her work just for the sake of handing in and passing the subject..y?..i dun understd...

i am all alone sitting at home again...yes..i gota do my assignment...in fact, i sneak out to hav a lunch break with gezzel today and went to esprit to shop for mom's mother's day gift coz there is special discount for members...i koe its still early to talk abt mother's day..but im not sure when it is...jus to get the present first..in case i dun hav time to buy when the actual day comes...

.......

No comments: