Monday, April 30, 2007

Freaky!!! Exam Timetables are Out!!...

(Heart pumping really fast....breath in...breath out..)

Oh my god! This is so freaky and scarry...exams are back again to haunt me! To be honest, this is my upmost phobia...exams really drive me crazy...y do this to me?...y stress me out again when i was just about to take a break from my studies...

people..this is uni...nothin to feel excited about..wut u get is STRESS!..u get me.?..S.T.R.E.S.S...remember these alphabets when u enter uni...dis is where u get suffocated and suffer...no joy no happiness..but oni tears!!

(*shakes head*)...wonder how my timetable looks like? Here it is...well...to those who koes me well...afta looking at my timetable..guess u will koe when i will b back...yesh..i cant wait to get back...now im planning to change my flight ticket if its not too costly...

Commerce takes the lead...

Microeconomics June 5 - first to go! aiks....gota catch up with the readings now...

Quantitative Method 1 June 8 - next to go...still lost in da subject...

NOW...the scary ones approach >>> LAW!!!!!

Legal Method & Reasoning June 14 - OMG! no idea about hypotheticals...*sigh*

Principles of Public Law June 19 - GOSH! i havent been doin my PPL readings for weeks!!

Lecturer: Start revising now for exam..essays are over.. you have to look wut is in the future...:(
Facilitator: Start drawing links between topics...(when i dun even hav any idea abt each topic...)

So...guess you can predict wut my results would be...i am jus so left behind...

who am i? i duno...

double degree student? r u sure u can do it?

.......... Have faith!! (yes, tm n lc...i will...)

No comments: