Friday, June 22, 2007

And so...she is back again..:)

lolx. yes...i am back home once again...i din post immediately when i reach home coz i am suppose to give my frens a surprise...n today..i boom tm! sadly...he din really react much..argh!! mission failed!..nvm nvm...he is jus too smart...n mayb the excuse i think of is a bit too obvious...anyway! he was fooled by me yesterday nite on msn...lolx..so at least...tm u r fooled!! wakaka...

first thing first..wut did i do? i came home n had a short chat wiv my sis...fun!...n then..SLEEP!!...lolx...best sleep ever..with no worries in my head...no time limit...no one disturbing except for dog barking...great...dis is y i love coming home...coz its free of stress...n then..i started calling my frens one by one...everyone was expecting me to b back on the 23rd..but uh ah..im back on the 20th...surprise yea?

anyway, its good to b back..coz dat means..i will b surrounded by ppl calling me 'wei yue' again..dat feeling is so good!

people, i cant wait to meet u coz i jus miss u all sooo much!

had a great time wiv my bestie sue faye today...great dinner as well..

all in all...its good to be at home again....:)

No comments: