Monday, June 11, 2007

Pondering...

well..well..so soon..my law exams r approaching...but at the same time...my study spirit is deteriorating ....i need some omph! here...i agree wiv shan...the word 'jia you' is losing its effect on us coz we r jus too tired...but i believe..we r all almost there...2 more papers n we can get all the rest we want...so we shall remain strong...the battle is not end yet...

having said dat...my mind is kinda drifting back to the past...thinking abt my frens in msia...mayb its bcoz i koe im goin home...n dis time...i koe it will b different bcoz i wont be meeting sum1...sum1 whom our frenship has fragmentated...im not sure how i will face that...but recently...dat jus wonders in my mind...reminiscing the days we had together...n i shall say...high school is always the best...and i hope i can remain in high school forever...

ren lai ren wang...when people depart, things tend to change...and it is all a challenge for u to maintain the relationship u had with people...n wut i mean here is friendship~

sori if i sound a lil grey..but dats jus wut bothers my mind recently...beta get my concentration back to my studies...if not..it will b another big OH NO! in my exams...

take care~

No comments: