Sunday, November 18, 2007

First Year Comm/Law 2007

Yes..my exams have officially ended...but it din end well and gave me a good memory abt it..

My last paper was foremost disappointing...i shall neva forget how i felt when i hand in my paper..for others, it was joy and for me, it was grief and sorrow..and regretful...

A random conversation of mine and my fren
My frens: Janet, exams are over...! you koe dat?

Me: Yes, of coz i koe..and i force a bitter smile...

(To me..it doesnt make a difference...coz..i have done so badly in the exams for dis sem...dat i hav nothin to look forward to...in a months time, i shall face the punishment myself while looking at my results..haihz..its no one's fault but mine...)

I just pray that i wont fail my torts especially..just a Pass

thou i wanted to do better...

Forcing a smile when u r sad wasnt easy...mom was trying to cheer me up these few days..but i guess i jus need time to get over it...

My freshman year has thereby gone away...without me realising, my First year of uni's life has passed! so quick and so swift...4 more years to go! Long way...

I just hope that things will get better in future...


Well. if u were thinking y am i so emotional at this time, i guess Mushu, the mischievous dragon in Mulan was right: 'Dragons are emotional!"

Koe its random..but well..it may be true at times..

Till then people~

No comments: