Saturday, November 10, 2007

Internet OFF!

Hell! its exam period now..as most of you people koe...and afta my accounting paper..i have been having thoughts of Failure...thinking dat all figures i put in are wrong...my confidence level just went down...haihz...everything im not too sure now...im so stupid in my cash flow..alrite, watever..i cant even remember the questions anymore..
And another bad luck thingy, my internet at home is gone! it just happen one day and there you go, i cant go online at home! im in the law library now! Just came out to check something for my studies...
2 papers gone and 2 papers yet to come...
I have a feeling dat i wont do well dis semester coz im just too playful...guess im influenced by my 'devils' frens...some ppl jus can hav fun and score well..but it jus doesnt work on me...
Right, time to go..just in case u guys are wondering how im doing...
Gota work hard...LAW and BPA...
the two unprepared subjects...and im so gona struggle thru it.
Time is running out!!

No comments: