Sunday, October 28, 2007

Swot Vac

For those who dun koe, Swot Vac = Study Break

Life is getting tougher for me, 1 week left and my study plan doesnt seem to work smoothly.Im not sure how long i can stand dis anymore, at times, i felt like giving up...And yesterday nite, i dreamt of my results. And it reads P-P-P-P..:( At all times, i wish dat my dreams will come true BUT certainly NOT dis dream!! If dis was my actual result, I will NEVA forgive myself for being so playful and relaxing dis sem! Haihz...last minute work has neva been fruitful...I hav no choice more but to try my best...
**********************************************************************
Its Ivan's bday today but i cant make it to his birthday celebration jus becoz im not done wiv my exam preparations~ Sigh...


Anywayz, just wana wish Ivan a very Happy Happy Birthday for this year thou i koe..exams are approaching...have fun wiv the others tonite!

A lil' description of my fren here: hehe :)
(p/s: hope u wont kill me for d 2nd description!)

HE can be Cool at times..



HE can be Aunty at times....


BUT No Doubt...HE is a Great Friend!

All the best Ivan! :)

No comments: