Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 12

woosh~ hear the sound of the swiftness of time passing?! Unbelievable..

i shall say dat dis semester went by quicker than last sem...maybe bcoz we are flooded by assignments the whole entire semester..yes...until week 12...the last week of the semester...believe it or not?4 months has passed..i still feel like im in mid sem...well ..no choice...the battle is waiting for me in 2 weeks time..EVIL...haihz

Hynoptize for 3 hours straight once i finish my econs lecture today..for some unknown reasons, i was so tired and sleepy even during the lecture and then i headed home...aiks..wasted my whole aftanoon not studyin...平时读书已经比人家慢了,还要浪费时间睡觉...so sad...cant help la..too tired..

oh ya, the library has extended its hours to 3am..actually i planned to go there everynite to study since i will fall asleep at home but one thing, i went there yesterday and it was amazingly crowded..yea..all the lazy bugs have shifted their home to the library..so i came home..i guess..i wont be goin ther everynite...if i were to go, i hav to be there early to save a seat for myself..and im fussy, i cant study wiv noise..so if its too crowded and some ppl actually talk instead of study, i cant concentrate..so i decided to stay at home...Home is supposed to be the place u keep urself alone..provided dat my neighbour dun talk on the phone so loud! for Godsake!

well, my theory before hand is working...im less pressured now...i learn to ignore wut i shouldnt be listening to...and so..im working on my own pace now..not dat im working slowly and taking my own sweet time..its intensive but on my own pace and hopefully all will go smoothly...:)


Good Luck everyone @ Melbourne Uni for your studying and exams!
Lets work hard together!
Gambate!!
p/s: Getting my torts essay back tomoro..gosh..seriously dun give me a heart attack! wish me luck, if my essay is well, dat means i will still hav a chance to score in law...pray hard!

No comments: