Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last day of uni for sem 2 First Year

I'm almost ther to complete my First year studies for my double degree course in Melb Uni!

Thou its the last day of sem 2 and i already finished all my lectures and tutorials for the sem, its not END yet bcoz u koe..whenever u end a game..u must first get thru a Battle..rite, a battle with the Evil exams...haihz *shakes head*..y cant a semester jus end happily without exams?

Well, well, back to reflection of the sem..hmm..i shall say, sem 1 was more fun than sem 2 coz everything in sem 2 just happen like BOOM BOOM BOOM!! and BOOM! its the end of my classes today...so quick and swift dat i dunno wut is happening.. .

Assignments > Break > Assignments > No break> EXAMS!!
what a routine!

Yes, i will have to go thru dis Boring and Challenging routine for 5 years..erm, nope..to be exact, i hav oni 4 years left! woohoo~

Oh yea, the oni difference is that dis sem i have earned quite an amount of money from participating in research experiments and feedback session..not gona disclose the amount i've earned..to prevent ppl askin me for a treat..hehe!

And i shall say that i have found my true interest in studyin LAW and so i will work hard to improve my grades...COMMERCE, well, im doin quite fine...but i guess, my ultimate interest still lies in LAW...yupz..

Nevertheless, i learnt sth from dis sem wic is to Have Faith in Yourself and Ignore Wut Others are doing, afta all dis is your life, why care abt others?! And also, i realise, some people are nice to talk to and some people are not, coz sometimes conversations may be hurtful....(p/s: you may disagree wiv wut i think..but well..dat applies to me for now)

Rite, thats it for this sem! Farewell and im looking forward to greater experiences at uni!

Dont ask me if im excited of completing my first year studies or even dis semester coz weirdly, i have not much feelings about it...

All sorts of emotions and feelings are involved here~

Some of my frens are real excited while some of them feel sad bcoz they hav to leave the subjects and not go to lectures for the subject anymore...hmm...to me, dat feeling is interesting...

And i shall thank all my frens who had given me such a great experience at uni dis sem...known a couple of new friends dis semester and my friend circle is expanding! Good good.

But im still searching for the 'belonged and family' feel i so had with my LM Commitees back in high school..they are jus incomparable! One thing wic i missed so much afta graduating from high school!Hehe..

Till then, 1 more battle to go and im officially done!
And by then, hopefully my life will be better :)

Cheers!

No comments: