Wednesday, October 17, 2007

B.P.A

Business Process Analysis or rather Accounting Information System.

Till now, the status of my assignment is still OPEN i.e. its still not processed completely. See now..im applyin my BPA knowledge to everything...

Im feeling behind of everyone each and every day and today, its the first revision day for Torts, my lecturer went thru some flow charts, yea..the concepts are familiar to me..but..if u ask me to advice u in a hypothetical situation..i basically cant provide u with anything...ppl r starting to make notes...20 days left..im really uncertain of my ability to strive once again..i have been working very hard these few days doing my assignment but not studying.


BPA is not really hard...to be honest, it was my favorite subject at the start of the semester coz it interests me and becoz I found my interest in the subject, i decided to continue with my major in accounting, despite i have been suffering in ATA...but now, the subject is delaying me from my revision process...people ard me have started studying as i have mentioned...and i koe clearly that to score a H1, i will have to put a lot of effort in it..but would time allow me to do so? seriously it will all be luck for me to get a H1 this time.

its really wrong to think this way but seeing that i hav limited time to prepare for exams, im hoping that i'd do well in my torts essay..at least i will not feel dat stress...Just re-enrolled for next year's academic subjects, i pretty much koe where im heading to..just that i guess i nid to work harder for law now since im aiming to obtain an honours for it...y honours? i din plan to have an honours degree at first but bcoz im pursuing my masters afta my degree, i needed the honours degree to enrol for the course..well well...it all comes back to me striving for my dream again..

im tired and sleepy now..3 hours of BPA in the library yet im not done..i beliv that 2moro there will b much editings to do..hopefully all can be done by 2moro and i shall really get into my revision studies...

Mom is not back from overseas yet...i hav no one to talk to...:(

Anywayz, Im motivating myself to work hard now...will definitely do my best coz dis sem its suppose to be a revenge for the exams!

No comments: