Monday, October 15, 2007

Study plz!!

Im getting pissed as day goes by...its not anyone's fault...coz guess wat?! im so pissed of MYSELF!! y am i pissed? becoz i cant study and im locked with my BPA assignment wic is due next monday! Imagine dis week is oredi week 11 and next week is week 12- the last week of my semester...how much time do i hav left to study? merely 2 weeks and bare in mind dat i hav no firm knowledge for any of my subjects...DIE...one word describes it all..haiyo...my mood till now is like still floating ard..cant stay still..i tot the force in me is back but then it disappear to no where now!! seeing my frens studyin and revising all so hardworking, i duno wut can i do to force myself to study...apparently, i hav no more mood to do my assignmt and wanted so dearly to start revision...but can i? i cant!

Haihz...haihz...haihz....at dis time, no one will even care abt wut u type!

who cares?! NO ONE! coz they are all burying themselves under their books..wic i shud b doin the same too!

so sad...mom is so gona nag me for not starting my revision early again...and if my results aint good dis time, i can jus blame myself for it...

Plz...bring me back to my study force! i seriously nid it...wherever u are, plz come back...its exam time! i cant afford to lose any more time...T T

No comments: