Saturday, December 1, 2007

Home

The feeling of being home dis time is typically different and weird..coz..while Im feeling homey in Malaysia, i felt empty at the same time...


Where am I? Am i truly back? Or am i held back in the past?


Of coz im happy for some good news abt my friends...but how about myself?


Haven meet anyone or talk on the phone to anyone just yet...Rite, not a practice of mine...usually i will be busy callin my friends once am back..


Questions...Questions...and questions...i understand truly dat...things will change and phases of life may drag us apart from each other...y so?


I guess this is what we call L.I.F.E.


Hoping to meet my bro and friends soon...


I koe stayin at home all day is not a good way but at the moment, i just wana have a good rest..


Sometimes happiness on your part may not mean that happiness is on my side as well~



I just hope that one day...i will find my way out to the sunshine~

No comments: