Monday, December 17, 2007

Work_Time

Eversince i start working, i realise that time passes really quickly..or perhaps...its the weekends that pass quickly...

When im back in Melbourne, time is something really crucial..coz it marks the date of assignments, the date of exams, the date of holidays and most importantly, the date of me returning..

Yet my return this time seems to bring me to no where...there are things that have become a fact..wic i koe...i could neva change...or not let it happen...what has happened has happened...i do envy some of my friends...but there is nothing i could do to what im facing now...

Perhaps work was the best therapy for me...i koe some of you may think that im a lil crazy...why work when im suppose to take a good rest and enjoy myself...

Maybe im just not as lucky as some of you...there are things that i've gota face...and work will help to put things aside...staying happy is jus not an easy task for me afta all...

Met some of my frens finally...and they all look so much healthier and cheerful than me..bad news..i realise my frens are gettin prettier and gorgeous..and on the other hand, i look a bit old..OUCH! that's a pain..Hmm...too much thinking going on in my head...causing me lookin older..haha..

Anywayz, meeting Him again was good although this time i feel like a stranger to him ...hopefully, things will turn beta btw us...afta all, friends are forever...

No comments: