Tuesday, February 5, 2008

As alwis..they r jus awesome!

First thing first, i so have to thank these people for cheering my day and making my weekend such an awesome one! n forget abt the disappointed n saddening week i had previously...my days are becoming more happening again coz CNY is near and plans are lining up!

My darling sue faye

-Thanks for being ther for me and spending ur time chattin wiv me thru skype when im down n needed sum1 to talk to! Muaks!

My dearest brother

- Who neva fails to cheer my day up!

And i have to say..i enjoy the bro-sis feasting session that we have all the time..funny it is..people tot we r couples at the restaurant! uh uh..dats not true!we r jus being close like any siblings do..<3

My all-time amazing LM friends

- Wow..the outing n karaoke session was fun! sadly, saky was reluctant to sing HAPPY DAY once again! And as alwis, the song u guys sang for me 'xin zhong de 'wei' yue' has neva failed to touch me *broad smile*


Lastly, my mom and sisters <3...shopping during the weekend was great apart from me having to spend most of my own money to pay the bill...

nevamind, as long as am happy and i nid new clothes for CNY!


Haha..i just cant tell how happy i was for the last weekend..

and am certainly looking forward to all occasions coming up..


Btw, chinese new year cookies are jus so delicious and great...

n bro's mom was jus so kind n nice to make me cookies ~ wee~


Chinese New Year will definitely be great this year..

am looking forward to it!

Angpows on their ways into my pocket! lalalalala!


GONG XI FA CAI :D

No comments: