Thursday, January 31, 2008

In Loving Memory of My Beloved Maru

1 year ago on this day, i broke down and went insane for not being able to accept the fact of her departure...it was painful witnessing her to leave...and she'd left having her promise kept...awaiting for my return till the very last minute before she left..and im grateful, coz at least, i was there accompanying her at the last moments of her life...


All these years, She has been the main support to me...accompanying me all along through tough times as well as great moments...2007 was a pain for me and i've truly struggled through it...


Barely getting used to her absence, a year has passed...Today, its her 1 year memorial day...Looking at her photos once again, i cant help missing her...But i know, things can neva be the same again...


'Dogs are man's BEST FRIEND' is no doubt true.


Coz deep in my heart, no one will ever replace my dear MARU coz....

My dear Maru, despite ur departure, u r alwis ther living in my memory.


In memorial, With love.





No comments: