Thursday, January 3, 2008

My New Year Eve Celebration

31st Dec 2007!
Wut a special day and yet i pity the workforce for having to wake up so early in the morning and crawl to work...y cant it be a public holiday where everyone could jus have fun and take a rest?!right, am talkin about myself..perhaps jess feels the same way too..haha..

Well..well...despite the working hours, i was pretty much free on that day..going on MSN to chat with my friends..wut to do? most of my colleagues are on leave...and y am i there? hehe...coz i have taken a 3 days leave for my amazing holiday to Langkawi and Penang...yupz..gota post about dat once i got the photos..


Right, back to my new year eve celebration..dis year..it wasnt dat happening like last year..but having my brother, NICO to accompany and celebrate with me...it was as great as last year...not forgetting to mention the little countdown ceremony we had in TM's house afta our luxurious dinner..Hehe...It was all fun..and feasting with my brother has neva been disappointing!


Rather, our initial plan of havin our dinner at Chinoz, Gardens had to be cancelled due to the abnormality at Gardens..Freaky enough, the mall was empty...no one was ther...if yes, it was oni a few of us....Yes, u can count the number of people in there with your fingers..And so, we headed to Mid Valley where there is at least a crowd of people warming themselves up for the upcoming countdown party dat was held at Mid Valley..





The lonely Gardens sitting alone with its pearly white lanes :(




Despite so, the lonesome feeling at Gardens din stop us from having a great time at Amarin Thai Restaurant...Yupz.. Thai food was the cuisine that we chose for our New Year Eve dinner...Delicious and luxurious..lol..i guess without me explaining how great the dinner was..the pictures speak for itself yea..haha..





Of coz, all the fun and happiness i gain on that day is to be credited to my beloved brother. His companion has neva failed to bring happiness to us..and dis was one of the bonding session that i have with him everytime im back from Melbourne..


Bro and Sis..Do we look alike? Hehe..


A closer look?


Haha..not forgetting to mention..I, on that day, had a little drive with my bro..Right, I am the one driving the car OK! Haha..

Till then, cheers!

No comments: