Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sally's visit

When my weekend was rather dry for the past week, a phone call has broke the silence of my phone and guess who has paid a visit to Malaysia? Yup, its Sally! Sally is my friend in Melbourne and this time she had came over for holz with her mom. Sadly i gota work during the weekdays, so i jus manage to have dinner and a lil touring with her around Bintang Walk!


Honestly, the meeting up with her was great and the food was nice! We had MADAM KWAN for dinner at Pavillion since Sally is stayin at Dorsett Regent..As usual, i chose not to trouble my family to fetch me and board the train on my own...yea, i meant LRT..and i get to go thru my Melbourne routine all by my own..with my Ipod on and walking around in the city..


The night was great apart from the darken photos which could barely see our faces...My bad..i should have taken more photos with her durin the day..or even indoor instead of outdoor..Anywayz, these are our dream bags! Haha..Louis Vuitton! Will neva afford sth in there...Maybe, in future, when i've earned enough, i will surely pay a visit there..and step out proudly with an elegant bag! Rite, am dreaming! LOL!




Okies..Just a pic of us in front of the SEA Largest LV shop at Bukit Bintang! Hope Sally will enjoy her trip here in Malaysia...KL and Langkawi shudnt be disappointing for a tourist!

No comments: