Friday, January 4, 2008

A lil' taste of a lawyer's work

Right, am just done with the presentation slides that Im preparing for my lawyer's presentation tomoro and most likely i would be brought along to the seminar to present the slides...Hehe..i love following the lawyers out to meet their clients..coz then, i will get more exposure instead of staying in the office facing the stack of files...

Today, Im enlightened with the work of a lawyer. Undeniably, the little briefing and lecture we had today in the meeting room had helped to boost my confidence and motivation to work harder for my future.

Of coz, my career is still uncertain..Graduating with a law degree is indeed a tough job for me.. seeing that i have not reach the potential of being an outstanding law student...Anyhowz, i still stand a chance if i do work hard from now rite?

Hehe..:) Gambate!

No comments: