Sunday, January 6, 2008

Guess wat?!

OMG! I cant help being excited and happy for now! Why?! Why?! Why?!

What happen?! 2008 best news to ME! Okok..i must admit that most of my frens already know about dis long ago..Yes..there are just not kind enough to inform me about it! Hmph! Nevermind, nevermind, I shall forgive you all COZ today's newsapaper has brought the news to me!

Guess who will be here to have a farewell concert for me before i leave again to Melb?! (haha..a bit perasan here..but who cares as long as im happy) LOL.

Cant guess yet?! HAHA...Check this out and you will know why im so excited at this moment!


JAY CHOU WORLD TOUR 2008 CONCERT IN MALAYSIA!!


FEB 23 2008!




Woosh! look at the poster! I am sure this is gonna be another blast concert in Stadium Merdeka!

The last concert way back 3 years ago was AMAZING! And i have high hopes that it will be as great dis time..

Last year, i missed LEE HOM CONCERT and this year im not gona miss another great concert i longed to go!

The organisers are just so great to have chosen a date which i could attend! And as i said..its a farewell to me before i leave again for my studies!


One thing thou, the ticket price has doubled compared to the last concert i have attended.Same spot dat i will be sitting this time BUT i gota pay more. Wat?! Is this an inflation effect or wut?Well well...at least now..if dad is not gona sponsor me the full ticket, i have got money earned on my own to attend the concert! And great enough, Huiyuan is accompanying me to the concert! KK..guess u guys are a lil blur about wut im saying..Well then, check out the seating plan at its website www.galaxy.com.my

Okok..dats for it..im getting the front seats...its expensive! A pain! A hole in my purse! But im sure its worth it! Hehe!

Cheers! Hopefully i can get my ticket as soon as possible! Tell me if u r interested to go with me!


No comments: