Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In One month's time...

Rite, its January 15th 2008 today! Gosh! Half a month is just gone like dat without me realising! A bit sad thou..time passes really quickly..And how am i doing recently? Aah, i jus realise...Every January my life is rather dry..y so? i oso dun koe..Colorless..but nvmla...one must learn to be alone by herself...at least..im living happy but not sad...dats sth great enuf for me..

Owh...y is the date so important again? coz in one month's time im gona end my internship and leave the company of my joyous colleagues at the firm..i guess that's wut keep me away from the 'EMO' mood dat i was alwis in when im in Melbourne...work plus laughter...:)

And guess wut! right! the BOSSY one is BACK! CCTV n SPY EYES ALL ON! Beware of wut u say n do in the office! Haha...dun misunderstood me..its jus dat..whenever the boss is around, everyone gota be serious at work rite?No joking around and no gossiping.LOL. In fact, the freedom i got from his absence last week has made me a lil too LOUD or maybe less disciplinein the office ? Janet koes how to complain of her work nowadays! Hmm..not a good sign..Hehe...gota remain the good image of mine in the office...tomoro i gota be good..hehe

Dun worry...My BIG BIG BOSS is not back yet! Haha...that's my lawyer! He is off for vacation..i think he went to HK..the boss aforesaid is my HR manager..Freaky stingy man..when i ask for a holiday leave, he approved it with the condition dat i buy him souvenirs..and Now! he bought NOTHING for us! Not even a sweet! Kiam Siap betul!

Nevermind la! At least today we all had a good lunch by McDelivery...yup..its McDonalds! Food at the food court just sucks! Exploring another food store tomoro..hopefully its nice!

Im so gonna miss the daily conversations i have with my colleagues at the office when i get back to Melbourne! Haihz..for the mean time, i shall treasure the time i had with them :)

Till then, cheers.

No comments: