Monday, March 17, 2008

Am Glad...:)


I koe i haven been blogging for quite some time and i wonder if there r people reading my blog..well..there are things that happen...happy memories... but eversince am back, there is jus an unpleasant feeling in me...not sure if its due to stress or some unknown health symptoms going on in me...hope i ll be alrite soon...


Am busy busy n stressful if u r wondering how am I now..2 assignments rushing to be dued on thursday itself...and to be honest, oni now, i realise how hard commerce assignments can be..and the maths and calculations just drive me crazy..plus..OB...management...sth very new to me..


But all in all and amidst the stressful environment, He brought my smile back again today...
if only I could smile as happily as today with his companion...and i know..this wud neva happen alwis..coz memories are meant to be treasured...

And i just wana say..am glad that everything is over between us...at least now we are close friends once again..he who koes me well will alwis do... :)



Wish me luck for my assignments! Really wana do well dis semester with no regrets!




GAMBATE!!

No comments: