Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Never been dat happening in Melbourne!

Wow..life in Melbourne can neva be that happening like this easter!

Starting from last friday till dis sunday, i wud say, i am mostly occupied by activities and events...of coz, there are some days that i retain to catch up with my studies but as I say...MOST of them are occupied...if not, occupied, it was rejected...haha..hmm..not so easy to ask me out wan u koe!
And so, this is my list of happening days!

Good Friday- A day to relax and just do nothin at home~ pure enjoyment! Jess din bliv dat i wont touch a book and yes..I DID NOT! hehe

Easter Saturday - This is the most enjoyable and fun day of the week coz the gals went to the Grampians and have a close interaction with mother nature!

Easter Sunday - Woosh! the crazy dinner nite with clubbing session going on at Club 807D at Seasons Apartment...ultimate fun and hahaz-ness!...thanks to the host Miss Chow and Irina :p

Easter Monday- Was supposed to attend a Trinity reunion dinner with some friends..but i was kinda exhausted afta a long weekend and so i ended up stayin at home..relaxing..

Happy Tuesday- Why is it so? Coz my dear buddy, Yong Gezzel turns 19 on that day..yea..the first thing she said to me when i wished her Happy Birthday was..."Am same age with u oredi!"...well...19 is still alrite..when its my turn..Hmm....20..how wud i feel???

Dinner Wednesday - today was suppose to be a super-duper fun day with the sleepover at Shan and Yee's place...but then..my body seems to be hinting to me dat i shud take more rest from now..coz i sense the symptoms of sickness in me and so i didnt join the gang..but well, the day wasnt too bad...coz i went to Crown with some of friends to have a super-duper-full buffet dinner- eat all you want and all you can...as usual..everyone was SO FULL!...haha..

Yummy Thursday- Coz the law students are attending an All-U-Can-Eat Dim Sum session at Dragon Boat..here in Melbourne, they call it Yum Cha...yes...its all abt food again...feast feast feast..looks like there is no chance for me to lose weight...Haha...

Friday- Another invitation to an outing~ still pondering on whether i shud go...hmm..i think its best for me to catch up on studies..too much of fun is no good! Haha..but then again, friday is supposed to be a chill out day, isnt it? haihz..if oni TM is here, there will surely b a chill out session..i miss Bangkok Jazz!

BBQ Saturday (provided dat it doesnt rain!)- OB meeting in the aftanoon and pool side BBQ Party at nite...how cool is dat!

Final Sunday- My very last chance to enjoy and have fun before the hectic life starts again...haven got plans yet! but i guess i will jus reserve this day for myself...self-relaxation, self-enjoyment...jus a private day for myself! :)

Alritey, this Easter is really awesome! And i guess its time for me to firmly settle down to uni dis time..coz very soon, i will be buried by assignments again..Needless for me to say, i fear law the most..100%..try and imagine dat! No regrets and yes, more effort dis time!OKOK..enuf of studies nightmare...Easter holz is still on...so ENJOY and HAVE FUN!

No comments: