Monday, November 17, 2008

2 Down, 2 to go...

Law is DONE and all that I want to say is *fingers-crossed* and pray hard.I am now a full-time commerce student preparing for exams now!

Next up in less than 24 hours, its IFA's turn- Accounting my 'all-so-beloved' subject.
Dont know why. Feeling unusually calm. Maybe I knew that I cudnt have expected much from myself or maybe my nerves hasnt strucked me..maybe tomorrow or tonight..I will be freaked out! Very soon..

Just finish a practice exam and YES..Consolidation is not being very friendly again~ In fact, it is not once friendly coz it never gets itself right no matter how hard I work on it..Nevermind, just try my best..

Some have finished their exams and yahoo! celebrating...though I finish late, guess I prefer it this way, at least the stress wudnt kill me and exam period will not be so intense...

As long as I am not blind and careless tomorrow, guess there is still hope for my IFA paper..afta that, it will be a 8 day gap for Cost Management...

So yup, till then! and Good Luck to MYSELF :)

No comments: