Monday, November 10, 2008

There the battle starts again..

YES..its the time of the year again and today I've stepped into the all so beloved exam hall to fight my battle for the exam... CONSTITUTIONAL LAW...100% paper..scary isnt it?! But thank god its now all over and thank god I didnt freak out during the exam BUT I still couldnt finish the paper..One reason is that I've run out of time, the other..I couldnt figure out the answer..Hope it will not affect my overall marks too much...because 10 marks is not so 'slight and incental' quoting from the Adamson's case, Stephen J Dissenting judgment.

Haha..its as though I haven got over the whole const law exam..Oh well, wish me luck, 3 more papers to go...and am gona work hard for it....GAMBATE!!!

Oh! Another good news! Am not jobless this summer anymore..just got the miracle offer from Securities Commission after being rejected previously and now I am just waiting for the confirmation letter from the company..hope all is well..and I can have a job this summer...

Thats about it I guess...Dispute Resolution next! 70%..I think the remaining paper are all 70%...but still..its is a huge amount of marks...no more 50-50...

KK..gona ciao now! Cheers!

p/s: my girlfriends have finished their exams and enjoying a good time~ cant wait for our next girls outing..hehe

No comments: