Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This Winter Holiday :)

Its just one of the rare moments of the year where I can finally and peacefully sit at home all alone to relax and do whatever I like..guess its been a while since I have such a moment to myself..at least happily and with no worries..

And so..after 3.5 years..I have finally completed my Bachelor of Commerce in Melbourne Uni..finger crossed that everything went smoothly in the exams..and now I kinda feel old when I look at the juniors at uni..oh well..this is life..next sem I will be a full time law student..sounds impressive..but after being a mediocre student for law all these while, i guess its time for me to do something with my law studies and to at least improve on my exam performances..after all studying law is my dream and I cant just ruined it with my not-so-good results..

This winter has been good except for the exceptionally cold weather these few days..and Josh and I actually went on a trip together to Brisbane and Gold Coast this holiday..apart from being our first holiday together, this was also my first time being so brave after turning 21 to try on all the thrill rides in Dreamworld...haha...never knew i would survive after all of the thrill rides....imagining urself taking a big plunge from the height of 39 floors or being spinned around 360 degrees! But thankfully, the weather in GC was great and we manage to have a great time enjoying the sunshine at Surfers Paradise....hmm...guess more fun is to come this winter holiday when I reunite with all my girlies in Melb- celebrate my birthday-and touch down in the land I call home to reunite with my family and dearest friends...till then and Happy Holiday to everyone! xoxo

Some pictures from my Brissy trip :) Thanks Jer Rei and her friends for the hospitality and fun!

Me and the sinfully hot chocolate I had..but its just too yummy to resist!
despite I was very full when I had it...


xoxo

Cheers!


No comments: