Thursday, December 17, 2009

Results are out. Summer has commenced yet life has not been interesting.


Holidays are always the most anticipated times of my life. Nevertheless, being the 'workaholic' me, doing nothing and staying at home just doesnt work. In fact, it may kill me at any point of time.


Thankfully, the first two weeks of holidays are bearable and filled with meeting ups with friends and attending graduations..yet this would not last for long when my dearest frens who have successfully graduated from Melbourne Uni (so proud of them) are leaving the country...I would be quite lonely..

And then I began to think to myself that this is such an irony in life because we always complain that time is never sufficient for studies and wanted time to go by slowly..but when you have ample time or rather extra time, you tend to want time to fly so that life could get better without the boredom that is killing you slowly..


Aah...i guess this is probably because its just so hard to get a job in Melbourne around this time..Yea yea, I admit that I stayed because I thought I want to take a break from my internships and have a good rest.. yet in the end, am here looking for a job to occupy my time..


Well well at least, this holiday, I've found the joy of baking and cooking..thanks to my thoughtful bf who got me 2 recipe books to play around with this holiday..Otherwise, I will really be bored to death..


Haha..Ritey, guess I would sign off with a pic of me and Nana baking our very sinful peanut butter cookies then :P



No comments: