Saturday, July 7, 2007

07.07.07

WOW..its 07.07.07 today...7th of July 2007...such a RARE date that you can get in dunno how many years...

hmm...on this special day..i had my hair cut...erm..just trim i guess...still looking the same..will colour my hair soon..dat time..u can then see the difference of me..hehe

oh yea..i have received my birthday present from tien meng n li ching...hehe..blur blur tm forgot to hand it to me on my birthday...anyway..he delivered it to my doorstep yesterday n i am so happy to have received such a cute prezzie from them...its TWO great DEVILS resembling themselves...haha...one BLACK (TM) and one RED (LC) ...
with the DEVILS accompanying me..guess i wont be lonely and afraid of anything yea? coz i will have them protecting me from my obstacles n be my support to defeat all the challenges i shall face in future...hehe...my DEVILS are real POWERFUL ...so dun ever try to bully me o~..

anyway, thanks a lot tm n lc..i really like the present...its very hug-able *hugz hugz* n cuddly and i love it really much...^^

Just in case u duno how the real tm n lc looks like..dis is a pic of them ...how sweet~lolx...



p/s: current relationship btw tm n lc r jus frens..i mus make dis declaration or else..ppl will think wrongly yea tm n lc?

No comments: