Friday, July 6, 2007

My 19th Birthday :) July 5th!!

Yeap!! the most anticipated day of the year has arrived yesterday...July 5th!! 24 hours of love and happiness from my family n frens!! Like last year, i had 3 cakes dis year as well...but the difference is that my darling sue faye BAKE me a chocolate cake for birthday..n i had a band singing me the happy birthday song...n also another funny version from 'chicken little' tsu hong way back in penang...lolx..

it was so fun yesterday..all planned was smooth n successful...thanks to all my frens...i shall thank u one by one to express my sincerity (sue faye, tien meng, li ching, nico, mei khoon, yi siin, sue lynn, zhen yu, ying zhong, huiyuan, dingyi) n all my frens who wished me on frenster n msn (jer rei n tien meng wished me twice!! both aust n msia time) lolx...i am sooooo touched yesterday for all the precious moments and celebrations....MUAKS MUAKS MUAKS....xoxoxo...

Station 1: so, we started off with a luxurious and filling dinner at chilis KLCC...

(joke from huiyuan: are all the food in chillis hot n spicy? bcoz he tot the name chilis suggest that all food r cooked wiv chilli padi lolx....)

k..im not being perasan here..but the chef seemed to know its my bday and prepared specially a heart-shaped grilled chicken for me!! ^^ so good...look at the pics!!



with love, my heart-shaped grilled chicken n prawns ^^

us with our luxurious meals...( Me, tm, mk, sf)
My DEAR DEAR DEAR ROYAL FAMILY!!!!
(no matter wut happen, u all will stand an important place in my heart)


The complimentary molten chocolate cake from Chilis...SUPER DELICIOUS *thumbs up*



group pic!! thanks to all who attend my bday bash!!

Station 2: Eye on Malaysia, Taman Titiwangsa ^^

firstly, let me impressed u with the gorgeous ferris wheel...its looks so great!!



Great pic!!

thanks yi kiin who is the camera man...we tried to ask bystanders to take..

but no one is as pro as our camera man!!
Station 3: Bangkok Jazz Chill out bit and also the most TOUCHING moment!!



my 3rd bday cake n oso the best cake ever!!

the chocolate cake baked by my darling sue faye <3>

thanks to my dearest frens who surprised me with the cake at the last hour of my bday!!

Besides all the parties n celebration, i am very thankful to all my frens for the presents they bought me especially.. the LEE HOM CONCERT DVD i longed for!!!

this year was really superb n it is hard to express it in words...soon we will part when some of my frens further their studies to overseas..but i promise, i will neva forget the moment i had with each n everyone of u...n i truly treasure our friendship...be it jus a few months or for a decade...!

lastly, i wish all my frens all the best in their future undertakings n of coz i did really have a very HAPPY HAPPY 19th Birthday!!

THANK YOU and

I LOVE U all!!

No comments: