Thursday, July 26, 2007

Settled...

life has been rather plain in melbourne since im back..not happening anymore..no more outings with my great great frens...but well..at least..all is settled down...luggage unpacked..room tidied...fridged stocked up...books on shelves..n notes in file...

first week of uni was rather good..gota meet my frens in melbourne...n of coz the great thing is that i have NO tutorials in my first week of lessons...well..dat certainly wouldnt last long...

wondering how the semester will go for me...seeing that i oni have one law subject...not easy as well i guess coz im so lost in my accounting lecture today...n macro n business process analysis didnt make me feel good either...will work harder dis sem to get better results...micro was rather disappointing last sem..but well..dis is a new start again..sem 2!!

tomoro...there would be colour added to my plain n dull life coz its AI MING's birthday!!..i have got her a SPONGE BOB for prezzie...dats her favorite...celebration? definitely...we have planned for a picnic at St. Kilda beach tomoro but it all depends on the weather...if not...plan B would be to have Steamboat ...eating hot in a cold weather should be as FUN!!..cant wait!!...:)

No comments: