Thursday, June 12, 2008

Super careless!! AAh..geram :/

YES..I insist to use that as my title despite the main point was NOT about that! But let me express a bit la...
2 exams are DOWN! Yes..they are DOWN and chuck out of my room for now! From now on, dont talk to me abt OB or BF..aah..the minute i think of BF..i feel so geram about myself..am am so So BLIND! Or mayb I jus have a problem with ZEROs today..yea..the number 'O'..its either i add an extra zero to the amount or i misread it by one zero..GOSH! I spot 3 zeros mistakes today in my BF exam and sadly only 2 minor ones were spotted during the exam..The most hideous one was for my tax..and becoz of that 1 zero difference..I got the tax brackets wrong and then a person who earn $ 160,000 nid only pay $ 3000+ for taxes! I know..many people will 'LOVE' me to be their Accountant coz I help them to save a lot on taxes! BLEK! So so sad la..I got so angry of myself..of being so careless and blind!


BUT afta all there is a 'twist' to my day and I went from a 'grumpy' person to a 'super hype' one..yes..Bipolar Disorder..that is wut Jess say abt me when am back home..LOL...

Why so? COZ...My 'koko' is IN TOWN..yes..he is in MELB..ooh..not to confuse you..basically, I have 2 bros..one Elder and one Younger..the one I mention previously or often mention is the younger one in Malaysia..and this is the Elder one..

And so, today afta the exam, I headed to the city to meet him for lunch..YESH! Instead of my mom this time, he became the 'victim' of my afta-exam grumples ..once I saw him..I kept complaining how stupid and careless I am till he gota say ' Eh, so long din see u liao, dun see me then show me the 'wana cry look' oredi, give me a smile'..Haha..sorry la..din meant to welcome you dat way...


So to cheer me up, he passes me my PREZZIE and a bouquet of flowers..Well, wasnt expecting any gift from him though..! YUP! I have received my very FIRST present for my Birthday this year and yes..over 20 years of my life, the MOST EXPENSIVE present! Yes..its still early..but this serve as a hint to those of you..have u got my present yet? LOL..


Guess what I got for my birthday?


Janet Tham's FIRST 20th Birthday Present for the Year!


MONT BLANC


Meisterstuck Platinum Hommage A W.A.Mozart Ballpoint Pen


The word 'MONT BLANC' on the plastic bag shocked me once I got the prez coz I know its super expensive altou being the kampung person, am not really sure wut the brand was promoting for..coz at first I tot it was a gift that my koko bought for himself..ooo...












Each rose for each birthday~ sweet :)

Well..he said this is to compensate me for all those years that he didnt present me with a prezzie on my birthday..this is because..we seldom see each other..its like the last time I saw him was 3 years ago..so the next time..I wudnt know when it is..

Neva been rewarded so well afta an exam..and now I think I dun deserve such an expensive gift...Another reason was that..He, being the very proud 'koko' of his sister, thought I would be graduating this JUNE! Yes, he lost track on how old I am..thinking that am graduating soon and becoming a LAWYER very soon..and so,the signing pen that I need as a lawyer..I was super SWT when I heard that..maybe..he is just being overconfident about me..to be a Lawyer..I still hav a LONG LONG way to go..and am not sure if i could do it..

And and, while waiting for my pen to be engraved, we went to Louis Vuitton's boutique at Collins St to wander around..coz if I go in on my own I sure kena shoo wan..coz obviously I cant afford anything in there...and so this time, I ambil kesempatan go in with my 'koko'...Obviously, I din miss the opportunity to touch my hands on my 'Adored' bag..Owh..the feeling is just so good..so so..Enjoy enjoy sahaja la in the LV shop..admiring all the expensive stuffs and looking at all those bags..But my 'koko' will only get me something useful, not all these material stuffs..hehe..so nvm..I will earn my own money to get it in future! Yes, Ai ming, we sama sama earn money to get our 1st LV bag ok?..hehe..

All in all, I just wana say:

'I FEEL SO PAMPERED NOW'

and

'I 'HEART' BOTH MY BROS'

The reason being:

One is in Melbourne to support and cheer me up during this dreadful exam period and Another in Malaysia is already busy being my birthday planner, thinking of where I can celebrate my 20th Birthday!

Am starting to look forward to my next year's bday oredi..coz its my 21st..a Huge one in my Family..and start wondering wut gifts I will get..*grin*

Hmm..one more paper to go..have to gambate afta tonite oredi...and pray hard that my results will be good for both OB and BF...*fingers-crossed*

Good luck for exams everyone!

Accreditation: Photographer: Jess Tan..thank you!

No comments: