Sunday, June 8, 2008

Swot Vac

Its Sunday now...and swot vac is gonna end on this very day..the battle of Melb Uni Examination Period will officially start on the 9th of June 2008..Whoever's birthday is on this day..bad luck! And my very first paper- Organizational Behavior starts on Tuesday 10th of June 2008! So soon, 3 days more! Gosh..am not prepared seriously...


Just finish a discussion with Jess about OB..yea..I have got my notes in front of me ..nevertheless, they are not in my brain! Whenever i study OB, I neva fail to be stressed..the reason being is that you neva koe what the subject wants from you..its so subjective that u cud basically write anything..and you r being marked this way: if u get the point that so happen to be in the marking scheme, u score! and Voila! Ur results is extremely well..but well, am alwis the unfortunate one who CANT read their mind..and thus, alwis..i dun hav all the things they want..so my marks alwis end up mediocre..Not much hope...Just a H2 grade that I pray for..


Its 12 am now..shud be in bed or mayb still studyin..but afta a long discussion with Jess, am too tired..and cant sleep..have been studyin business finance to hide myself from OB..but yea, its time to face it..exam is in 3 days time..and business finance is just following tidely 2 days after..

I have totally no idea how wud I fair for this exam..coz am just immune..am just gona step into the exam hall and do my best..and step out..feeling relieved..


Haven even started on Intro Econs which is on the week afta..oh well..this is the first time I started revision that late..Really..no eye see..


Okla..just a little update..and yes, I hope to regain my smile very soon~ Ooh..Pray hard for me for this exam..and wish me luck!



Miss everyone <3

No comments: