Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aloha Malaysia!

Haha...haven been blogging for some time..some might even guess wher I am at the moment...YES! as the title suggests..am BACK in the motherland, MALAYSIA!


In fact, its been a week oredi...and it was all so touching to have my friends to come straight to my place and go yum cha wiv me once i reach home and let me taste the long miss mamak food..hehe..guess this is wut frens are for..coz they really care..and they are even all so excited to announce it to the world that am back..wic then spoil my plan to surprise my girls..haha..nevertheless, I yet to contact some of my frens abt my return..


Many are bac from all around the world during this time, UK, US , AUSSIE, RUSSIA..u name it, we have it..and so this is an all so awesome time to organise a gathering with everyone...Yup, my fellow primary schoolmates or rather my primary school monitor did a real good job to organise a primary school gathering back to Kuen Cheng..hehe..our form teacher was so excited till she cant concentrate teaching once she knew we were at the school ground..


It was great catching up wiv everyone..some real long-time-no-see faces and some familiar faces..but most important, it was great having my BESTIE, Sue Faye to be back in Malaysia..9 months of not being able to talk to her on the phone...gosh..I jus cant resist calling her once i arrive at the airport..haha..back to the primary school gathering..As usual, the Gen-2 gang headed over to the primary school together..and this time we have sue faye with us..haha..it was all so fun to drive along with them again..and it was the time where sue faye witness the craziness of us..laughing all along..consequently, we arrive late for the gathering..LOL..and we console ourselves that VIPs usually arrive late...LOL..well it wasnt really all our fault coz we got lost..there are roadblocks outside my primary school..some construction was going on there.


the all-so-awesome 6M-ers ^^



Andy with his belated birthday present from All-of-US..:)





....and after the gathering at the school, we, as usual, headed to Mid Valley for more chill out session at Paddington's Pancake..








All in all, it was of great companions, great food and great timing for a gathering..thanks for organizing the gathering and bringin all the sweet memories back to Me..and I wish that everyone will still be in touch in future years..or maybe we shud have a gathering evry year during this time? i hope so! hehe

Krabi trip tomorrow with my besties! Woohoo~ cant wait!
Cheers!


p/s: Birthday plans are all SET! haha..but are presents ready? hehe

No comments: