Saturday, July 5, 2008

My 20th Birthday :p

>
One word to describe my birthday celebration for dis year: "AWESOME!!!"




Indeed, it was a Marathon and a long weekend for me..starting from Friday to the actual day and to the post celebration..everything was great and I did have a lot of fun and feel touched of all the efforts my friends placed in celebrating my birthday with me this year! Though it was just a simple meal with everyone, it was meaningful! Most importantly, I had my primary school frens celebrating it with me dis year..



Starting off with Friday, 4th July 2008


~the PRE-warming up and wine drinking session @ Souled Out & Alexis



Last year, I had a heart-shaped grilled chicken and this year I have a heart-shaped crab to make me feel loved <3>

Thanks to my lovely brother and my friends for the lovely birthday dinner and chill out session..


Moving on, Saturday 5th of July 2008! HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO ME! :)

~ the ACTUAL celebration with my long-lost primary school frens @ Sunway & Chillis


Steamboat!



After a round of bullying me (yes, they love it), the guys came out with a surprise birthday cake!


And of coz, they wouldnt let me just blow the candle and have the cake! There are stunts to be done before I can actually be rewarded the cake! Hehe..Thank god they din smash my head towards the chocolate cake! And I must say,the cake was YUMMYLICIOUS!


Those lovely ones that celebrated my birthday with me :) THANK YOU!

A Not-to-be-missed Benny-In-Action Photoshoot! LOL *inner joke*

The Awesome Gen-2 Gang + Andy+ Teoh!

Group Pic!

@ Chillis

Another complimentary cake from Chillis in conjunction with my birthday celebration..Hehe


A HUGE thank you to each and everyone of you! I jus cant tell how touch I am to have such a wonderful birthday celebration with you people :)



Concluding with, Sunday 6th July 2008


~ the POST celebration with my lovely girlfrens @ Michelangelo , Pavillion






With good food and great companion and the all-so-surprising birthday cake coz I tot it was just a casual gathering that we are havin since my bday has already passed, the post celebration with the gals really mark a wonderful end to my birthday celebration.

Not forgetting to thank all my frens that wish me on SMS, Facebook, MSN, Friendster and even a dedicated blog for me (thanks May)..Hehe..I do really feel loved on this very special occasion :)Ans this year, my birthday celebration was really unforgettable and memorable.. I guess I wud really regret if I hadnt come home this winter holiday...


Thanks for all the pressie and love you all showered me throughout our friendship and I hope for the best for each and everyone of us...MUAKS!

No comments: