Friday, July 18, 2008

:)

Am now blogging at a spot which I have no access to internet yet it was possible for me to post this blog and express my thoughts.

And wut possible would allow me to do so? Yup. Its wireless..but yea..its ILLEGAL..coz I've got the wireless connection from someone in the neighborhood..hehe..I koe am evil..but I've gota thank this kind person for allowing me to share his wireless connection..Thank god, Malaysia has unlimited quota on its internet system..if its in Aust, guess this person would have been cursing me for taking up his limited quota..LOL..

Recently, there is a halt to my hectic life...maybe its the departure of my frens back to Aussieland that signal the return of myself to the place where I gota work my ass off once again..Results are out before the trip to Redang..but knowing that am a person who will react much to my results, I chose not to view it on the day itself..In fact, I checked it later..My results turn out to be mediocre..good in a way that its not undesirable to me but bad in a way that it wasnt impressive enuf..Perhaps, I've just gota work harder the next semester..

My timetable for the semester is out..And I would say..its a good one..If lucky enuf, I might be able to have 2 days off the week and have a super long weekend from friday to monday..Well,lets see how it goes..

Very soon, I will be returnin to Aussieland and for the remaining 2 weeks, I chose to stay at home and spend more time with my family..and have some very last meeting ups with my juniors and friends..Many have actually happened during this holidays..and I would say dat they are all sweet memories to me..Tot I wanted to spend this holiday with serenity and yet again, I turn out to be all so busy with all my plans with everyone..A big Thank You really to each and everyone who have made my holiday such an awesome and enjoyable one..

And it was then..I realise..Happiness may jus be a very short moment that you have in your life..it may come and go without u allowing it yet u cant prevent it from leaving..Thou losing it at some stage of my life, am thankful that I have once enjoy the moment~ :)

No comments: