Monday, July 28, 2008

There you go..the routine starts again..

Awake in a rather tired state dis morning alone in the apartment thou everyone has got their ass up and head for uni..yes..i jus realise am not longer on my comfy bed and it was difficult for me to wake up thou its oredi 10+..coz its freaking 8am in Malaysia! Whenever I wake up dat early in Malaysia during the holiday..I will b in total blur and lazy to work on stuffs..but when u r bac in Melb..independence strikes..

Arrived in Melb yesterday morning and Ai ming and I were welcomed with a very unplesant experience of not being able to take our desired transport home and thus being slaughtered on the taxi fee! Coz the freaking driver din koe the way and took a whole big round to get to the city..Fine! That will be my donation to HIM! And afta i long flight without some good sleep coz i sat beside a baby..I wanted some rest and sleep! Yes..dats wut Miz Chow did once she got home..Me, instead, being welcomed by my very excited sister..din get good sleep..coz siz jus cant stop telling me her everything in Melb..Ritey rite, then it was lunch..or rather brunch..n then grocery shopping! Yea,to STOCK UP!

And the night came, I was walking to Shan's apartment to celebrate Aunty Chow's 20th Birthday and bad luck, the rain came and it was a hail ! Gosh, I was all wet when I reach there..so paiseh..but btw, before we arrive Melb,I surprised Miz Chow in the plane, acting like a stewardess and serving her with a muffin and juice..she was totally surprise and felt funny as well..The muffin was meant to be a little bday cake dat i present to her but bcoz u cant light candles in the plane..so I din manage to do much on it..Anywayz, I hope she really did have a great one dis year thou she din manage to celebrate with her family and frens in Malaysia..Nvm, u have us to celebrate with u..LOL..This year's theme was PIRATE, we were planning to trick Ai Ming, me, being the evil one, even told her that i have prepared my pirate costume all ready when I meet her at the airport..*hiak hiak*..BUT..instead of those ganas pirate look..the party turned out to be a GLAM PIRATE PARTY..LOL..

The party was a good start for our Uni..After so much of play, I guess its time to settle down..and so, Till then people! For those whom I din manage to bid farewell in Malaysia, take care! :P

No comments: