Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Big NONO!

Gosh..a start to uni life is really bad..still, am facing the problem of not being able to wake up early..and crawls out bed oni when everyone is off for uni or work..NONO..if this continues, there will certainly be a BIG screw-up to my year-end performance..

Accounting, I fear u MOST thou am majoring in you..Today is Commerce Day for me..having both my accounting subjects lectures today..and guess wut? I have Noel Boys teaching IFA again..and I was told dat he teaches ACE as well..Alamak! I banyak takutnya! The reason being I screwed my ATA the last time..yes..worst of all my commerce subjects..and now he is teaching again..I dun get him leh! Haiyo..gota work real hard liao..Kesian..

So fast..its Wed oredi..n am heading off for a Mega Ski Trip dis Friday..everything seem to b a lil too rush for me..am not utterly settled down yet..and my room is not in its study mode yet coz its still all messy..gota clear the chaos from last semester..and law readings starts piling up..Shan has becum so enthusiastic dis time in her law readings...and how i wish I wud get on track soon..

Okla..dats it...I realise I blog more when am bac in Melb..mayb its becoz I have more procrastination and rantings to do when am bac! Till then!

No comments: