Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Them...

At this moment, I guess nothing will soothe me better than having them with me..yet it was impossible to have them with me physically..but yes, when I needed them, they are there for me~


Nevertheless,I cant say how proud I am of my juniors, having to achieve high posts in the commitee, Zhen Xuan and Jun Yang..the very last 2 juniors of mine before I retired..In fact, all my juniors did extremely well for their year..Now one has taken over my place (Ketua AV) and one has become the Vice President of LM. In fact, both are Vice Presidents as Zhen Xuan is the VP for LKT..Thou it seems like, such things dont bother me anymore since I've left school for 3 years..but..still..I still feel happy to receive the good news from them..and am glad evryone is satisfied with the new election results..at least AV is still Dominating the board! But anyhow, LM still work as a team..no domination..coz we are one big family :)

Still, there is no way for me to get back to the life I once have in high school...

and life goes on no matter how tough it is...gota be optimistic..

No comments: