Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yet another royal hit 20! Hehe..

Wondering wut royal am referring to yea? Yup.. the royal family blood turned 20 today..who's turn is it dis time? Its Ying Zhong aka brown bear..but to me, he looks more like the Hulk..Haven watched the new the Hulk movie yet coz I alwis wanted to watch with him..coz it gives me a feel of having a real life the Hulk sitting beside me..Bwahahaha..He is so going to kill me when he reads this..


Anyhow, I've texted him and got news that he has enjoyed a lot with his frens..Awesome! And most probably, he will be coming down under for his studies in Monash next year..Voila! Finally someone in the royal family is here with me..Cant wait for dis! At least when am down, I will have someone physically with me now..:) Dont misunderstd, he is already attached and it is all so sweet to see him doing so well with his gf.


Ritey, I missed the class gathering they had way back in July coz I was with my frens in Redang..and I forgot to snap pics with the guys when we were together ..aiks..and that makes my royal family photo collection getting even limited and precious..Anyway, while scrolling over the pictures they took during the gathering, I particularly love this pic of them..and whenever I look at it, it jus makes me miss them even more..:)


Them :)

And once again,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!

2 more bdays to go before the royal family all turn 20 dis year :)

No comments: