Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sis! :)

'Passion is the survival of life, as long as its not at the expense of happiness '


Totally agree with it and thanks may for picking up such a wonderful phrase from the newspaper :)


Wanted to start this post with a very meaningful phrase instead of wishing my sis HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOL...


Its been a super busy week for me..and when I look at my calender..it reminds me of how busy my coming days would be..Not stressing out or feeling tiring in anyway, in fact, Im feeling happier and enjoying life as the day goes by..despite I have a 133 pages of case awaiting for me to digest it very soon..argh!


Life has been really good for me lately ..mayb because life in Melbourne is getting alike with life in Malaysia.. But that doesnt mean that am doing extremely well in studies...argh! Yea..many many argh! Coz I jus cant get work done..and there are piling up bit by bit..Oh well...


Anyway, this is supposed to be a cheerful post and not for me to talk about academics..hehe..so mayb then..some pics will add some colors to my lil post here~


ME and my sis :)

The photos are filled with happiness and just looking at the strawberry chocolate dip..dont you feel like having some too? HEHE.. :)

ps: Karma has been doing a very good job lately~ in a good sense of coz :)

pps: I have very good team mates for DR I would say..hehe..Hope we do well in our negotiation plan and good luck for those with contracts take home exam :)

No comments: