Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I want to go SNORKELLING!

Argh! *grumpy face with crossed hands after reading my sms* Geramnya!


I WANT TO GO SNORKELLING NOW! AAAHHHHHhhhhhh.....




Yer..beh syok la..Mom is making me jealous now! Super jealous!


While am mugging so hard and feeling nerve wrecking for my mid-sem exams next week, my mom is enjoying the sun and the water..best part, she snorkels once she arrives at REDANG! and snorkels tomoro as well..I think she is going to snorkel everyday lor...Holy shit!


I want to go snorkel la...din have enuf in Redang the last time and Krabi was fun!...the sea is the place for me to be..I love snorkelling, I love feeding the fishes with bread, I love adventuring under the sea, looking out for beautiful corals and the hidden garoupa and eels despite the annoying swam of transparent ikan bilis blocking my way, I love swimming apart from the all so salty water in the sea....LOL...cant stop laughing when i recall the jokes we make in Krabi...haha.. The Salty Fish (guess one name..LOL)...OH my..Oh my...just love the sweet memories...


My past holiday was just filled with fun and happiness when I spent my time in the beautiful islands in Krabi and Redang..


I dun care! So gona ask for a trip to the island and snorkel as much as I want~


Rite now, back to studies...if not by nex week, am gona be really screwed!


The sea, the breeze..and the sunshine...Mmmmm~ Love it :)

No comments: