Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mid sems!

Shita! the online screening assessments are SO FREAKING HARD! Gosh! And now I koe how inferior I am with accounting calculations :( Didnt know employers set such high standards for their candidates..haiyo, intern kononya sahaja la..tak payah la high standards sangat..:S
_________________________________________________________________

Argh..its the time of the mid-sems again! Stress Stress Stress..Now i feel the fire afta being stress free for quite some time..OMG!

I cant take it anymore..both accounting subjects..and i simply cant imagine myself achieving in the subjects! So drained of accounting theories! Numbers are alright once you get it right..but it is the theories that bring you all around..yea..and apparently they want u to think out of the BOX!

You should be thankful that I get the numbers and now you ask for more from me..Oh gosh!

What can I say? Screw it? NONO..Strive on it? Am getting tired and demotivated...

NONO..have to keep the spirit on..GAMBATE!

Argh..one more week..2 days..!

Fast fast la get over it....its delaying my law studies..and I dun wana sacrifice them!

Okok..Bye bye!

WISH ME LUCK and PRAY HARD FOR ME !

Thanks~

P/s: geez..my frens are making me to think of my holiday plans in Dec oredi..alamak..wrong timing la..that is y i lost concentration..eek!

No comments: