Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Liberty!!

Hmm..maybe jus a self-declared and short one...coz i yet to complete my law assignmt b4 facing the traumatizing final exams again..
Nvm for dat, am suppose to give myself a break..and I've got myself a ticket to the River Cruise event organised by the ILSS and LSS..great way to reward myself..cant wait to party! Alwis thought that it will b holz afta the mid-sems..but nope, there's still one week to go..argh!

Being lost in the sea of law knowledge for long and i guess afta the holz, its time for me to find my way out..

As for now, am contented and smiling..coz my royal family has neva failed to cheer my day..Just as Im going to post a M.I.A blog searching around for my bestie, Miss Sofia Teh..there my phone rang and I've got a text from her all the way from US..how sweet and nice to have heard from her b4 entering into the battle ground-that motivates me..and of coz I envy her freedom to travel around while i suffer with my studies..

At least am free for now, and whenever am free, i miss the most my royal family :) Hope all of them is doing well..and hell yea, saw my bro in office suit in one of his FB photo..he look old! LOL (beta not let him read this)...and yea, hopefully am offered my internship at the end of this year..if not I'll be jobless~

Real random..and that's wut I need for a break-to do everything randomly and enjoy myself~


Some random photos~ Jay Chou's Concert 2008 :)




Cheerio :)

No comments: