Saturday, September 13, 2008

Justice Kirby!


Hehe..yesterday I was all so excited to attend the KIRBY LIVE Lecture exclusive only in the Melbourne Law School..haha...


Yea..Justice Kirby is one of the coolest High Court Judge of Australia..He is the idol of most law students and he even has a facebook! His is humorous..LoL..Just listening to his speech, you will get entertained! Sadly, Kirby J is going to retire soon..If am not mistaken, it will be next year :(


Oh well, thou I dont like reading judgments, I find Kirby's judgment sometimes very interesting and he alwis has his own reasoning..therefore, most of the time, I'd be reading his dissenting judgment..


And guess what guess what? Being a fan of his, I got his signature and took photos with him! Haha..people mus hav thought I gila gila sikit...y wana take photo with an old man? My bro is one good example and tease me with my lee hom experience *inner joke*..Haiyo, its normal for a law student lar, plus he is going to retire soon liao ma..next time no chance ler..and how often u get to be so close to a judge huh? LOL...i koe am crapping again~ :P


So relaxing la dis few days thou i koe i hav tons of readings to catch up..haiyo, spring ma...plus i hav many amazing plans comin up..woo~River Cruise is the first event! and am all so ready for the event..cant wait! (p.s free flow of champagne! wee~)


Oh..can I not emphasize this even more? I <3 my law frens! haha..dont ask me why...they are just amazing..in case commerce people gets jealous, I <3 u too!


OKOK...in the court, we talk all about evidence and proof and here is the proof of ME meeting personally with Justice Kirby! Hehe..


p.s: oh oh, Justice Kirby actually brought his own camera to take photos with us as well!
Haha..so cool right?




See the crowd of gals around him..LOL..macam celebrity only!

No comments: