Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08

Yet another significant day which will neva come again in our lifetime..and am sure that today, it is the big day for the China Republic as theBeijing Olympic Games would be having their opening ceremony today..Afta so much of preparation, I am sure its gona be a blast for this year's Olympic Games...No doubt China is going to try dominating the medals coz dis year, the Olympic Games is held in their home country..


Anyhow, I do hope that they will do well..and Malaysia, please at least grab some medals to make us proud..hehe..I thought it would be worth it to mention and post about today..and my long weekend commence today..4 day in a row..finally I get to take a rest and enjoy it while catching up on my law readings...


Oh..I should mention this..I love the Beijing Olympic Games mascots..they are just so cute..guess there are key chains of it out for sale for McD kids meal..maybe for the sake of getting it, I buy a meal to treat myself..hehe..Alritey, I will end this blog with the pictures of the Beijing Olympic Games..hope it will be a great success to everyone this year..Cheers! :)



If am not mistaken, I think the mascots are named after the phrase:

北京欢迎你 :)

So enjoy the Beijing Olympic Games this year..I koe evryone just seem to be so excited about it :)

No comments: