Saturday, May 2, 2009

Am done with Midsems!

YAHOOOooooo!!!!! OMG! Am finally done with my TWO Midsems!!!


Geez..imagine studying for the same subject for one WHOLE week over and over again...u can basically get bored with it..and I hope that all the effort I placed in studying the subject will be paid off- it better be!- coz just when am done and celebrating my freedom from the Midsems...the Midsems results for ACE is released..I wonder if this has the same effect with the announcement of a dividend and the share price..coz u just cant disentangle the effect of it..Yes! This is how bad I can be when I've been going thru the material for too many times..I will try to relate everything to the Corp Finance I learn..Argh!

But chill chill..the ACE results was only releaased and checked when Janet is back from all her celebrations with her friends..and f*** it..no one did well in it (maybe Eleanor was the genius exception) and Janet almost screamed when she saw her results..OMG! My H1 is at threat and law is doing so badly on its own.. Alamak! Dont care..this post is about celebration!


So so I did get my all time craved cheesecake to reward myself after Mid-Sems. Courtesy of my dear fren who actually got me the yummy-licious cake from the Cheesecake shop..Haha..very the sinful and fattening..but i dun care..i deserve to be rewarded...hehe :)



We've actually got half of the cheesecake and this is my portion left after having some for teatime right after exam :)

And on Sunday, me n sis went for some retail therapy and shopping for my 21st birthday dress..Woosh..imma gona hold a joint party with my dear fren, Irina in Melbourne before I touch down in Malaysia to celebrate it BIG with my frens n family in Malaysia...So people, await for ya invitations! :) Its gona be HUGE!

No comments: