Friday, May 8, 2009

Exam Alert!!

Janet Tham gota blast her mind out with music so that she can get out of this misery as soon as possible and stay FOCUS in her studies (cannot emphasize dis anymore!)!

She gota be awaken from this before anything could happen to her results!

Coz EXAM TIMETABLE is out and time is running out! I guess it is time to put a stop to all these things...coz it is not worth a gamble to my studies..

Stress is virtually building up from deep inside and yes, the library is starting to get crowded..

Geez..wish me luck and constantly, plz, if u ever see me doing unnecessary stuffs, remind me of EXAMS and i will study hard!

Had my Witness Examination Competition yesterday nite, and yea, it was a great experience and to some extent, gives u a real taste of being a lawyer..Thanks to Wei Yan for her willingness to work this with me and thanks for her outstanding performance though in the end, we didnt manage to proceed to the next round..but yea, it was the process that is FUN! And yea, Peter would have enjoyed the moment brushing up my witness skills by tricking me here and there and getting stupid answers back from me! You wouldnt want to see how stupid I am when I answer his cross-examination questions.LOL. Anywayz. Thanks to all who helped! :)

Am gona start my day well and hopefully, all things will go well and smoothly from now on.

Cheers!

p/s: I need my symbiosis partner, Miz Yong Gezzel to get me pumped up for exams! Otherwise, its quite hard to get me settle down I guess...*shoot self*

No comments: