Saturday, May 23, 2009

When Take Home Exam Strikes...

Week 12 is approaching and my take home Obligations Essay has been released at 1pm yesterday. My first piece of take home assessment. And a couple of things happened on Friday itself.

My day started all well and I've got some errands run. And just before I get to read the essay question, a phone call rang and told me how difficult and tricky the question is, warning me of the consequences of not putting enuf effort in it..Yes..its freakin 30%..and I have NO clue how to work on it coz its scope is just too broad and I have not be on par with my readings and studies for Obligations...Stress began to build up and I started blasting music to de-stress and later on..someone soothe me..and the day went well with a nice dinner with sis and friends and then again, the nite ends with more discussion about the assignment..

Wake up the next morning, with my heart still pumping and worrying, hoping to get some things done today..yet..I dont seem to be productive..while on the other hand, I received notifications in Facebook saying that people has actually finished writing their essay and having a good time..OMG! That makes me think how hopeless I can be as a law student, not to mention a future lawyer..

Geez...geez..I am so worried..I need the constant reminder of my frens just to push me for this one last time so that I would not screw any of my law assignments and exams this semester!

So fingers crossed and hope that I could get thru this very soon..Inspirations and Intelligence..Please come to me very soon :)

Thank you.

No comments: