Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Accounting Misery :(

came home tired and disappointed today..thought i could finish my ATA tute in the library but in the end, i din coz i was reading thru and learning all over again about the issuing of shares and dividends in the company..dats wut im required to answer...anyway, i shudnt give up just yet...i will work hard to recall all my accounting knowledge...not gona be defeated...


the above statement will only be realised if only i could prevent myself from being sad and disappointed of myself...coz when i do feel dat way, i start to miss home and especially my frens...not dat i dun hav the support of my frens here..jus dat..i miss the company of my darling sue faye recently..just miss her loads...


yesterday i jus missed an outing wiv the gang..tm,sf,mk,tsu hong n ai phing went to pasar malam for dinner..used to have my meals with them..n yes...sf n i alwis go to pasar malam together since high school..tuesday pasar malam...ASAM LAKSA!! and also, i miss 'chicken little' crapping...and all the fun we make out of our conversations..lack of the presence of a crapper...guess it wont b dat fun huh?

anyway, A-levels results will be released tomoro. GOOD LUCK to my fellow frens...sue faye, nico and li ching...i am sure they will all pass with flyin colours and get into their desired universities to pursue their dreams...gosh..and i miss them so...

dis is wut happens when im upset...i think of them...good to have sms-ed sue faye today...feel so good talking to her thou its merely sms...coz i felt her presence in my heart...

something is missing in my life now...just a simple thing..a SMILE :)...a smile that comes truely from my heart...its easy to tell urself to 'BE HAPPY' ...but when it comes to it..a curve at ur lips jus wouldnt appear naturally... sometimes i wonder...how can people be dat cheerful all the time...anywayz, i will try to cheer myself with some ear candy..i have to...coz HAPPINESS is the main ingredient to SUCCESS...something wic i realised recently...


Pics of my beloved <3






GO PEOPLE!!ALL THE BEST & I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR GOOD NEWS!!

No comments: